Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

73 Project bay for sale

mac

Club Member
Club Member
As the above says -Nice winter project -1973 bay window camper /no log ,Irish 1700 twin carb / this is without a doubt a project :eek:hhwell:-and the reason I'm selling is honestly I can't be arsed with it :wallbash:- engine running pretty good /gear box seems good -bottom 6'' the usual -no interior -I have a stove/sink for it and that's about it -needs trailoring .....
ask away peeps-more pics if wanted.:ROFLMAO:
ohh 750 euro ono

mac

Club Member
Club Member
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got these few pics and the camera died - so this is all I have .

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
only advantage i can think of is that if your registered as a camper van you have better contents insurance,
but its not a camper van it is a wee box on wheels

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
My point is choosing a cheap option as a primary reason for purchasing, would not necessarily be the best option in a purchase. As in the case of the beetle on ebay, if we chose not to consider it because it is taxable at the full rate, we might be losing out on a chance of a good vehicle. I,m not saying that applies in this case, but it does in some options thats all.

Cheap would not be the prime motivator for me, a fair deal for both purchaser and seller would. Thats just my 2 cents tho.

Tim

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Cheap or what tax class is hardly the best reason for buying anything ..this Van / Motorcaravan is very well priced for what it is .

True...I never said it was . I thought you said,

I would have thought "cheap" was the prime motivator with regards to this "Motor Caravan

It seems we are both discussing each others views in relation to purchasing criteria on a vehicle, instead of the purchase of this camper.
Shall we agree to disagree....

tim

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
I said, I would have thought it could be the prime motivator for most buyers of this one...as it is cheap.
I didn't say it was the best reason for buying it ..thats up to the individual.

Neither am I disagreeing with anyone , just stating that theres almost no difference in practical terms what tax classification this bus is in.

To be honest though I think this nonsense has gone far enough ...and we shouldn't be interfering with what seems to be a reasonable project bus at a more than fair price and good luck to the man selling it .

Last edited:

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
I agree that its an individual choice..

tim

I,m not interfering , I,m actually interested in the bus, thays why I asked the questions in relation to tax class in the first place.

Last edited: