Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

For Sale: '72 Beetle

richiet

May 19, 2007
Dublin
I really want a motorbike now so this really has to go.

I'll swap or p/x for a Suzuki Bandit 600.

Price: €3100 ono.

Picture029.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Details:

1300cc
88K miles (Backed up by MOTs since 1990)
Porsche 2L rep wheels
Lowered
Front Disc Brakes
CD player, mounted under dash

Over €2000 in extras!

It's not perfect, but worth more then I'm asking for.

Call if your genuinely interested and want to have a look.

087 6419858.

Thanks.

3nero

Club Member
Club Member
November 12, 2008
Co. Wicklow
thats a sweet looking bug.
is the colour an original Vw one?
do you know the colour code for that blue?
It looks like the same blue thats on my 412 and im going to need some sooner or later.
you are not too far from me (bray) I'd love to compare cars to see if it's the same colour.

richiet

May 19, 2007
Dublin
Sorry I don't have the paint code. Not far from bray, 15 mins on the m50.

And the boat, well I'll have to take a pass, we could find a bike for the boat, and you can have the car!!

richiet

May 19, 2007
Dublin
You may not remember Brian, I met you a few years ago at the Rockbrook show with the above car. I've seen your car at superquinn too!

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Ah yes I remember now, I though you lived up around Terenure college. I like to go around to Superqiunn every now and again to get some dents in the car :crazy: We should have a mini eircooled meeting in Delaney's some night :drinkbeer:

richiet

May 19, 2007
Dublin
You have to watch yourself in superquinn alright! Never been to Delaneys, I must have a look in sometime.

Don't think the new owner is a member, but he pops on here now and then I believe.

Kevin O'Brien

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2008
Dundalk/Dublin
I'm from Knocklyon too although I'm living in Blanch at the moment. My parents still live there (next road over from RichieT actually) and I'm up there all the time. Seen your bug plenty of times Richie, someone got themselves a lovely car

richiet

May 19, 2007
Dublin
I'm from Knocklyon too although I'm living in Blanch at the moment. My parents still live there (next road over from RichieT actually) and I'm up there all the time. Seen your bug plenty of times Richie, someone got themselves a lovely car

So there are a few locals on here. My brother actually lives in Mulhuddart, so I'm out there a bit myself.

Lovely car alright, the new owner bagged a bargain. But I'm delighted coz now I can get the bike, have my theory test on Sat!