Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

for the perfect resto? N.O.S 67 bug handle set complete

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
hi guys.......... rare opportunity here.

i have had stashed away for quite some time a set of handles from 67 bug that i got with a pile of other NOS vw stuff from a closed down garage.

i believe the door handles to be nos as they still have both their original keys with them and were in same box. they have some ultra fine scratches that i think they must have from inside the box, that really could not be seen unless held up to a light. they have small amount of grease inside that looks like came from factory to prevent seizure. 9.8/10 condition. also in box a boot lid handle/lock which was still in vw labelled bag, with the 2 keys and is definitely unused. 11/10 condition!

part numbers are as follows:

boot lid handle/lock

door handles have same number: 113837 205j 206e
one lockable, one not.
14122008270.jpg

14122008272.jpg

also bood lid lock/handle

14122008273.jpg

14122008274.jpg

14122008275.jpg

i believe these to be 67 one year only parts... i mayb wrong, but a good friend of mine who is nutty with vw facts told me they were.

whole set £150

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
these are all in excellent condition. so no rust, chrome pitting etc at all, quick spit and polish and like new! just dusty and a bit grimy from the protective oil over them

J

Jacque

Just wonering if you still have the handle set?? and you said one of the handles was lockable and the other was not, which one locks?? and why does the other handle not lock?? This sonds like a good deal, Is the shipping included in the price?