Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 71 Panel no engine 5875 Euros Landed

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
With Mac's engine for sale I thought this might be a good winter project for someone. No engine or rear bumper but it has new tires and very nice seats for the front. Blank canvass inside with just a bit of rust under the windshield. i don't think it's through rust as it's raining and not leaking inside. Slam it put your blingy wheels on and a big engine and roll it as a patina Bus. The slider and rear hatch are off of a 71 Deluxe bus but in the same color and patina. It looks like it's all OG paint. Price is landed in Dublin, all Taxes,VAT,Duties and shipping paid. A Westy partial interior is also available at a bit more. 71 Got the disc power assisted brakes and small 5 wheel pattern.

71panel002-1.jpg

71panel014-1.jpg

71panel005.jpg

71panel006.jpg

71panel014.jpg

71panel012.jpg

71panel011.jpg

71panel008.jpg

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
I'll probably pull the front beam next Tuesday and take it in to be narrowed 2" and get some adjusters welded in . We'll start from there, then I'll take the discs and drums in to have them redrilled for the 5x130 mm Porsche pattern. I wonder how the Ghia engine would................. :^)