Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 67 21 Window Sea Blue Cumulus White 24.7 K Euros All in delivered to Dublin.

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
This is a good friends Bus who has asked me to sell it for him. I've driven this bus several times and it is sweet as. No issues driving, shifting, or stopping. It has a recently rebuilt 1600 Tp engine and is Stock except for a Z bed and Bay middle seat. It does come with the proper Middle and Rear seat. It has 2 Roof racks and the side ladder. The drivers side has a bondo pop where it's lifting and the paint is cracking the size of your hand in the long panel. The Bus had a sink in it with the drain which had 2 holes punched through the Belly Pans but they are solid. The Rag Top operates smoothly and is water tight. Tires are nice and the bus steers nice too, no wandering. I've driven this Bus fully loaded in 45 mph cross winds in the plains of Kansas and while it was a handful it drove great. Eircooled members get a better price. Please PM genuine questions and I'll do my best to answer. This is the first 21 window I've ever had the opportunity to sell and is an older Resto showing a bit of age with rock chips on the nose, no rocker rust just a bit in the belly pan on the driver side. Please be patient with me if I don't have all of the answers, I'll do my best to get you any picture that you want. I'm going to see it on Tuesday.

6721WndwDlx1.jpg

6721WndwDlx2.jpg

6721WndwDlx3.jpg

6721WndwDlx5.jpg

Please PM with any interest so we don't clog the list.