Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Cutting up 69 Bug Full side 350 Euro each

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
I'm slicing the sides of this car off. The front and rear clips will be cut off and the package tray and dash will be cut out. What I can send it from the roof with great rain gutters down to inner wings and rockers with door posts. I can also send over the package tray and custom smoothed dash. ZERO Rust on these panels never hit. Each complete side will be 350 Euro of German steel. Can be shipped in this container. Think of how easy this will make a restoration. PayPal is preferred method of payment.:cool:

69Bugbodyand73bugBody002.jpg

69Bugbodyand73bugBody003.jpg

69Bugbodyand73bugBody005.jpg

69Bugbodyand73bugBody006.jpg

69Bugbodyand73bugBody001.jpg

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member
Aaaagh, I seem to have real bad timing, could have used the rear qrtrs, but just spent a pile on repro bits to attempt a rebuild.....................sorta sucks. What would you take for the scuttle panel, hinge to hinge and up to at least the swage line below the wiper holes. (Cant see if its still with the dash panel).

Ed

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member
Full length, along the swage line just before the wiper holes gives me all the curves and shapes I need.
Part from the boot floor, that shell looked better than what I have spent way too long and too much trying to save.
Still drooling over rear qrtr's.............
Paypal? pm me details of next step.

Ta Ed