Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Splittie on ebay.ie

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
IMG_2974.jpg

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Roy's ex-fire wagon. He's done a lot of mileage in that since he got it & only one breakdown. Really nice & very solid bus too.
Awful steering wheel tho! He was on the market for a fast beetle...

richiemack

February 2, 2007
Galway
thegreenplanetblog.com
Shame about the rear window, shes fugly from behind. I know your not supposed to look at the mantel piece when your poking the fire. But I would be driving that around knowing the back of it looked shite, other than that savage bus. I'd have to replace the window though

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
That only makes it more interesting, how many others have you seen? It could have glass fitted and keep the bottom hinges...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I've seen this up close and it's a cool bus :)

Can't fault the rear hatch, I think it's cool. The beetle exhaust though is another thing.

krissovo

Club Member
Club Member
August 9, 2010
Cork
Ex Feuerwehr vehicles are worth their weight in gold. Well looked after (over serviced if anything) and dry stored with little milage, these command and control vehicles also only came out once or twice a year and the rear could be rectified easily so well worth the money IMO.