Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Citroen H on DD

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
heres one i spotted 005.jpg

richiemack

February 2, 2007
Galway
thegreenplanetblog.com
I'm actually looking for one of these at the moment, except in good nick. If anyone knows of a good one let me know. I went to London to look at what was supposed to be a "Great Example", yeah right, for £10,000 it was probably a great example 5 years ago, since then it has rusted paint effect, and probable seized brakes. Steering was tracking so badly to the left I hit a curb and blew the front tyre, needless to say I walked away!!

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
citrone HY

citrone HY

well i got it home :D . its a mad yoke i had absolutly no intention of buying it but i sent the guy a text just out of curiosity . when he told me it was not a van but a pick up i had to go and have a look . i dont pretend to know alot about citrones but i do know that the HY pick up is a rare vehicle even in france . and when he said that the price was very negotiable that was it deal done it just about went onto the brian james transporter (never leave home without it :D) its not to bad it mainly needs bolt on panels and some small welding repairs . dont even know what i am going to do with it yet
will i ever learn :helpme: